- Women Winter Plus Size Solid Color Down Coat Long Sleeve Zipper Pocket Overcoat
- Imported – Women’s Coat
- Elastic – Women’s Tops closure
- Material – Polyester . Fabric is lightweight and soft, feel comfortable on your skin. a must-have women clothes in your wardrobe. Womens sweatshirts pullover clearance Christmas, Maximum reduction of 181% .
- Features – Long Sleeve Round Neck Sweatshirts, Casual Pullover for Women, Loose Fit Tops, Pull On Closure. Perfect to pair with your favorite jeans, pants, shorts, leggings and cardigan, coat, jacket.
- Design – Stylish and unique style shirts. Elegance and simplicity. You will like this fashion women’s pullover blouses. It is a beautiful gift in Mother’s day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas, New Year’s day, ect.
- Occasion – Suitable at home, work in office, or travel to somewhere, daily wear, parties, clubbing, dating, school, great to wear as casual street style t shirts. Perfect fit for spring, autumn and winter. It is very simple, basic but fashionable sweatshirt, which will make you feel good and charming to be a beautiful view wherever you wearing it.
- Washing Suggestions – Hand wash cold and hang dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry low or line dry. Please kindly check the picture for the size detail before purchase it . https://amzn.to/34UKQT2
Washington, DC – US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday named seven Democratic members of the House of Representatives as managers of the chamber’s case in the upcoming Senate impeachment trial.
The group will be led by Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who spearheaded the House’s impeachment inquiry, and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, whose committee was responsible for advancing the articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.
“They are basically the prosecutors,” said Laurence Tribe, a constitutional law professor at Harvard Law School.
“They present the case on behalf of the House of Representatives on why the president should be convicted and removed from office and in this case also disqualified from ever holding future office,” Tribe told Al Jazeera.
In the Senate impeachment trial, all 100 senators must be present in the Senate chamber with the chief justice of the Supreme Court presiding.
House managers will be responsible for presenting the factual evidence and constitutional legal basis for Trump’s impeachment to the senators sitting as a jury.
“They have a fair amount of discretion about what they emphasis and the evidence they present,” Tribe said.
As the US prepares for the trial, here are the House members who will be presenting the Democrats’ case:
Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is a former federal prosecutor from California. His take-no-prisoners handling of the House’s inquiry into a suppressed whistle-blower’s report led to Trump’s impeachment for pressuring Ukraine
He has a strong mental command of the voluminous testimony and documents given to House investigators by 17 witnesses and is adept at telling the narrative of Trump’s actions.
Jerrold Nadler is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, which conducted a review of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.
It is the Judiciary Committee that wrote and advanced two articles of impeachment against Trump for abuse of power and o bstruction of Congress
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler [File: J. Scott Applewhite/The Associated Press]
A career politician and representative of New York City, Nadler and Trump have a long history. Nadler has a law degree from Columbia University and a keen understanding of the constitutional and congressional procedural issues surrounding Trump’s impeachment.
An even-handed but determined advocate, Nadler was an early and forceful proponent within the Democratic leadership of moving forward with the impeachment of Trump.
Pelosi said Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren has played a role in three presidential impeachment proceedings, including as a staffer during the inquiry of former President Richard Nixon and as a member of the House Judiciary Committee during the investigation of former President Bill Clinton.
Lofgren, who is from California, is serving her 13th term in Congress. She is also a senior member of the House Judiciary Committee and chair of the Committee on the House Administration.
Hakeem Jeffries of New York is a member of the House Judiciary Committee and chair of the House Democratic Caucus.
Before entering politics, he was a corporate lawyer in New York.
Val Demings has a law enforcement background, as the first black woman police chief of Orlando, Florida.
During the House impeachment inquiry, Demings was forceful on both the Intelligence and Judiciary committees in expressing outrage at Trump’s unlawful behaviour.
Jason Crow is a member of the House Armed Services Committee. Before entering Congress, he was a lawyer in Colorado.
Crow served in Iraq and Afghanistan as an Army Ranger.
Representative Sylvia Garcia is a member of the House Judiciary Committee.
Garcia is among Texas’s first Latina women elected to the US House of Representatives.
If you have an occasion or event and have no sweetable dress this is special for you both men and women, no dally with fast and accuracy within a day deliver door to door for all country
Be The Most Beautiful You, In The Perfect Dress For You, Be The First To Wear The New Styles, You Will Not Believe These Prices, On The Hottest Fashion Trends.
Founded in 2005, Feelunique is Europe’s largest online beauty retailer with a choice of more than 30,000 products and 500 brands across makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrance and electricals. We are at the forefront of the digital beauty revolution and we are a socially connected retailer – we believe content is key to succeeding in e-commerce and our dedicated editorial platform offers our customers inside knowledge on beauty including industry interviews, video tutorials and recommended products.